Prep Time 10 min Cook Time 5 min
➢ 1 cup Broccoli ,Steamed
➢ 1/4 cup Onion ,cubes
➢ 1/4 cup Carrot ,Steamed
➢ 2 teaspoons Garlic, finely chopped
➢ 1 tablespoon Corn flour
➢ 2 tablespoons Olive oil
➢ Salt-to taste
➢ Black pepper powder -to taste
➢ 2 tablespoons Sesame seed
1) mixed, make corn flour in 3/4 cup water and set aside.
2) Heat the oil in a pan, fry the garlic and over high heat for a few seconds.
3) Add the onions, carrots, broccoli, and 2 minutes to cook.
4) Season In corn starch paste, salt and pepper and simmer until the sauce thickens.
5) Serve hot, garnished with sesame seeds.
Why this is good for you
1) No cholesterol
2) High in dietary fiber
3) High in manganese
4) High in potassium
5) Very high in vitamin A
6) Very high in vitamin C