Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 40 min
2 cups almond flour
1cup sweet rice flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of fine sea salt
2 cups packed organic light brown sugar
8 oz. light cream cheese (or butter or vegan margarine), softened
1 cup plain or lemon yogurt- low fat is fine
4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Lemon zest (fine grated peel) from 1 fresh lemon
2 teaspoons bourbon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan.
2. Take a bowl, combine almonds flour, sweet rice flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
3. Beat eggs in a large bowl until the mixture light and fluffy. Then add cream cheese and yogurt beat until smooth.
4. Add Lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla; mix well.
5. Add the flour mixture a little at a time, and beat on medium speed for a minute or two.
6. Pour mixer into prepared pan bake for a preheated. bake cake for 350F about 40 minutes or until a toothpick in the center of the cake comes out clean.
7. Cool on a wire rack; and the release for the pan. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.