The dumbbells are not only good for biceps curls. This equipment is incredibly versatile and allows you to work everything from your calves up to your shoulders.
The benefits of that workout are:
– Improving your balance,
– Working multiple muscles at once,
– Reducing your risk of injury by reducing muscle imbalances.
– You can fit a dumbbell workout into even the busiest of schedules.
– You can add to your dumbbell workout numerous of other exercises,
This highly efficient workout will result with enormous body fat burning and torching of calories in just 30 minutes.
What you can expect to find in this workout
1) Necessity to Warm – up (walk hands with push-ups, squats, leg raise, leg circle, bridge, plank on the knees and toes)
2) Perform different variations of
– Lunge Twist
– Swing Squat
Watch detailed instructions in the video:
Featured Image Source: www.gofit-stayfit.com